Hello Everyone, Noob Here

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Almost Tactful

Unreal Noob
Apr 8, 2009
It sits on the floor and the case is just over 2 feet tall :) I have all those programs open because I am trying to do about 3 projects for school at once and I have classes in just about everything right now lol

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
12 gb IS kind of excessive. Windows XP can only take in 3 GB, Windows Vista can do more, but it's Windows 7 that can change. In any case, I don't know any game (not even Crysis) that uses 12 GB of RAM.

Last edited:

Almost Tactful

Unreal Noob
Apr 8, 2009
As a clarification, no game uses 12GB of RAM, hell I don't think I've seen one pass the 3GB mark yet but when working in things like 3DS Max and Maya and even the Unreal Editor I have no problem using a ton of RAM. It's also nice that I can have 15 programs open at once if I want without any slow downs :)

I think he debugs NASA's launch-control servers.

by himself.

this is also an advantage ;)

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
I 1v1'd neilthecellist and he says he's new to the game but then he went and killed me 20 times without dying. D:

Uh... I don't remember this. Was I drunk? Was this the round when I killed 30 people with an impact hammer? I don't remember that being the FragBU server. Plus it was 30 kills not 20, and it wasn't a 1v1 match.

Again, I could be wrong. I DID drink that night for the third time in my life.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Uh... I don't remember this. Was I drunk? Was this the round when I killed 30 people with an impact hammer? I don't remember that being the FragBU server. Plus it was 30 kills not 20, and it wasn't a 1v1 match.

Again, I could be wrong. I DID drink that night for the third time in my life.
It was on DM-Sentinel and after the last few kills you got on me, I gave up and started killing my self over and over again.