So what are you playing?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
Because you certainly aren't playing inf :p

At the moment I am mostly playing:
Viet Cong
Iron sights, reasonable weapon simulation and nice graphics. Personally, I like the co-op mode best with the odd detour to CTF to slit a few sniperers open. As I have said before, the AI is the most fun you can have this side of Half-Life.

Flashpoint
Biiig maps, vehicles and 24 player co-operative play using BAS' CAG and Rangers. In the past couple of months third party mod makers have added : HALO/HAHO parachuting; combat swimmers; fastroping etc. etc.
I don't see myself getting bored of Flashpoint much before Flashpoint 2 comes out.

SOCOM
Call me a dork, but I think the headset and voice recognition is the coolest thing since Tekki's controller. The rest of the game is pretty good too.

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
INF!!! :D

Forgotten Battles. with my 10 years old joystick :p

Vice City

and recently i've been playing Arx Fatalis, a (french) RPG released a few months ago. it's very different from a game like morrowind or NWN. nice :)

Dr.J

Staying Alive.
Nov 25, 2001
Hong Kong
www.alkdjflakdjfksj.com
actually 99% of my gaming life is spent on my ps2 at the moment...

Zero/Fatal Frame
ghost hunting game using a camera, it sounds dumb but its actually cool.

Dead or Alive2
ok, i just got it like 2 months ago off a friend and i just cant stop :D !

Final Fantasy X
well...... i played that until i realised that it would take me about 2 more years to beat omega and the drak aeons with my characters...

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
this is really fun for you solid snake fans... 500 missions (or 62-63 hrs of play) of tactical espionage action! (yes, i have been sad enough to finish it :D )

and the other 1% is

Blood2: The Chosen
dont ask me why, but this is really good. and hey, theres magazine weapons that dont need reloading and you can fire the M82 running ;) !

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Forgotten Battles
Eternal Darkness
Zelda Wind Waker
Metroid Prime

multi player:
Wave Race Blue Storm
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Beach Spikers
Sega Soccer Slam

As you can see, I'm not playing any PC games in multi player. That's because I STILL don't have ADSL.
/me pulls his hair out

Ice

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
I have been playing regentsprep.org like a ****ing fiddle. Not a big consulation, since I took the Math B exam yesterday. The passing percentage of those who took Math A? 13%.

G-Fresh

Red
Aug 6, 2001
Western Mancunia
Operation Flashpoint: Resistance
Raven Shield
Splinter Cell
Vietcong
Championship Manager 4
IL2 Forgotten Battles

But they've all pretty much been put on the back burner since I got Vice City

Panzer101

Know your enemy...
Jul 16, 2002
UK
Visit site
Splinter Cell for the second time

also loaded Delta Force:Land Warrior....man that game is old

Does anyone have either Rise of Nations or Blitzkrieg for the PC because i was wondering how good the multiplayer is?

Last edited:

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
I just finished Fallout and Fallout 2, but my online play is just about 100% Desert Combat and Natural Selection.

GenoOfTheCrayon

l33t 14 year old with an iron sight RC50
Sep 30, 2001
Middleof Nowhere
Visit site
I'm playing a bit of Black and White (Fun game, I've only been playing it for a week since I borrowed it from a friend), and I wish I was playing Morrowind or Arx Fatalis (Arx I can't find anywhere, and I let my friend borrow Morrowind :()

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
AvP, AvP2 and Primal hunt
some AO on occasion
UT2k3
Enter the Matrix also on occasion
GTA III and Vice City
and just started on a borrowed copy of Unreal II yesterday

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
i play a bit forgotten battles, but thats what im mostly playing

rhum.jpg

tequila.jpg

desperados.jpg

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
I kinda paused my online gaming...

I finished Serious Sam and Splinter Cell, right now I'm playing Mafia, after that comes either Serious Sam 2, Vietcong or Operation Flashpoint - Resistance

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
I just played Gungrave. It's very short, but that was one of the best hours, ever. It was refreshing to play a game that seems like it was ripped straight from an arcade. I kinda missed "Hold down the fire button and run around shooting everything" games. It has beautiful graphics, too. Probably the best use of cell-shading I've seen. Excellent music, too.