Breaking Bad

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Awesome Kenny Rogers shirt on E-bay:

$(KGrHqJ,!ioE3R+BtpcWBOD9Vdn1bw~~0_3.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-KENNY-R...342695?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item2eb6430b27

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Weekly report time. Thoughts?

I loved it as always.

Walt is an idiot for just walking up to Gus's house like that, though it was badass when he put the hat on and went into Heisenberg mode. Also, lol @ "Go home Walt".

I think Mike is going to go along with Walt's plan, despite the beatdown at the bar. Mike has to know he's not safe after the Victor incident. The look on his face after he witnessed it, there was some definite fear there.

Some are suggesting that Mike is sick judging by repeated coughing in this episode. Where did the blood come from in the beginning of the episode? I was under the impression that it was some of Victor's blood that got on Mike's jacket.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Yeah, i love these slow-burn episodes.

Jesse is f'ed.

I was under the impression that it was some of Victor's blood that got on Mike's jacket.

It definitely was, and is even mentioned in AMC's summary of the episode. Mike is clearly unnerved by what happened.

Nice pizza retcon as to how it got on the roof in one piece last season. :D

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Best episode of the season so far!

When Walt was searching for Jesse towards the end... Man I was worried! I mean I knew he would never be offed (at least not this early), but still, the way that whole scene was set up, and the music backing it, it had my heart pounding.

And Gale's music video. Holy sh*t :lol:

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Man, he is better this season than he ever was.

Vegan s'mores, man. Vegan s'mores.

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
OK so I finished season 1 and I'm just about to wrap up season 2 this evening.
What can I say, me and the wife can't stop watching this show.
The transition of the characters is really quite awesome and the acting is absolutely superb.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I keep reading the title of this topic as breaking wind (<= true story). What's it about?

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Mother f*ck that was a good episode. Give Aaron Paul an emmy for the group discussion scene. :eek:

Walt doing burnouts then "burning out" the car, not giving a f*ck, I love it!

And the final scene with Hank, icing on the cake. That's how you set the hook and reel the viewer in. :tup:

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Wow! i love how they write these flashbacks that tie everything together. That last scene was just plain amazing.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Wow! i love how they write these flashbacks that tie everything together. That last scene was just plain amazing.

Just finished watching. I still have the chills. 10+ minutes of subtitled gold. That's definitely going down as one of the best Breaking Bad episodes of all time. This season is picking up real quick and I have no doubt that the finale is going to blow my mind.

|*BILLY$CLINT*|

I make things happen!
Jan 25, 2008
The Moon
Mother f*ck that was a good episode. Give Aaron Paul an emmy for the group discussion scene. :eek:

Walt doing burnouts then "burning out" the car, not giving a f*ck, I love it!

And the final scene with Hank, icing on the cake. That's how you set the hook and reel the viewer in. :tup:

Could not agree more...

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Just finished watching. I still have the chills. 10+ minutes of subtitled gold. That's definitely going down as one of the best Breaking Bad episodes of all time. This season is picking up real quick and I have no doubt that the finale is going to blow my mind.

Dude, you're up on this.
What happened between Hector and Gus, I missed the first part ( I think). I know Hector killed the first chemist/made him watch etc.

Is Gus mentally torturing Hector cause he's in a wheelchair/can't move etc?
telling him lightly that his relatives are dying etc?

Last edited:

Tooly

Jun 26, 2009
Is Gus mentally torturing Hector cause he's in a wheelchair/can't move etc?
telling him lightly that his relatives are dying etc?

Yes and no. Hector believes that every time Gus shows up he is there to kill him. He basically poops his pants. That's why Gus said something like "not this time" or something like it while he was leaving.