FragBU: Friday March 27th, Saturday March 28th

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
FragBU: Friday March 27th, Saturday March 28th

IRC: #fragbu on irc.enterthegame.com
#fragbu.reporter on irc.enterthegame.com
Teamspeak: beyondunreal.com Password: bubu
Check out the FragBU Page for FragBU information, rules, and more!​

[fragbudonate][/fragbudonate] Help support FragBU! If you enjoy using the server and want to help keep it running, please donate. We currently have enough to provide for 4 months of service (from March 1st) with our current provider. Many thanks to those who have donated so far:
  • Sindarin
  • KaL976
  • Minimaul
  • BobTheBeheader
  • Skold
  • GGA_Nate
  • Trynant
  • Zxanphorian
  • dc`
  • DannyMeister
  • p3rplx3d

Server:
[align=right] [/align]BeyondUnreal FragBU Mothership - Password = bubu
Look for the server under CTF, or connect by IP: open 8.9.37.72?password=bubu in the console
All gametypes available via map vote

Required Content:

If you do not have the 2.0 patch, you will not be able to join the server.

Extra Content:

cu@ server

Last edited:

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
Has anyone tried CTF-React with Greed?

We did one night, but it was a 2v2 and Minimaul was playing. (He kind of hates Titans.)

I'll be on tonite whoring only the charged rockets and secondary goo. It will be a display of such noobness that all will bow down. I shall be counted among the "run in a straight line" noobs and those guys who just stand in the corner and spray.

I hate to get all biblical on a Friday morning, but you've been warned.

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
What time? I don't get home from work on Friday until 9 PM PST, and not until 9:15 PM PST on Saturday.

I do however, have all morning on both days until 11:20 AM PST...

EDIT: And what ports do I need open on UT3? I see a ton of different ports to open on Google.

EDIT 2: Never mind, I'll just completely disable the firewall on my router so you guys can all haxx0rs me.

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
Normally firewalls only block incoming connections, not outgoing connections. If that is the case you wouldn't have to open any ports.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Normally firewalls only block incoming connections, not outgoing connections. If that is the case you wouldn't have to open any ports.
olive.jpg

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .

Hm... I found that by enabling my firewall on my Motorola router, I couldn't connect to any servers, but disabling it allowed me to. I played deathmatch for the first time online in a few months. Maybe I'll be at FragBU this Friday.