Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
It's not the latest pic... since then I've put in pickups and the toggle switch. right now it's getting refretted at my luthier's.

But.. Mwaahhahahaha....

IMG_0898.jpg

Majik

blargh
Jun 24, 2004
Denmark
^
I was pretty disappointed with that, tbh. It felt like a somewhat pointless entry in the series.

Picked this up:
511PW90lDhL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

and these two on Steam:
51HEEXATK8L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
51RTTW4TRQL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I'm currently playing through the first one, which I've never played before. So far it's making me feel glad I bought the pack instead of just skipping it and buy Dreamfall on its own.

Oh, and Wipeout HD within a few hours hopefully. I'm stoked.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
^
I was pretty disappointed with that, tbh. It felt like a somewhat pointless entry in the series.

Oh, and Wipeout HD within a few hours hopefully. I'm stoked.

Hopefully Quest for Booty is more of the same, I had alot of fun playing Tools of Destruction and for only € 15,- you can't go wrong :)

Wipeout HD is available in the PSN Store only isn't it? That sucks I want it so bad, but I can't because I don't have a Creditcard :(

Majik

blargh
Jun 24, 2004
Denmark

I had the same reaction back in the 90's (c'mon, you've never heard of them?). At least their name isn't reflective of the creative talent they possess. :)

Wipeout HD is available in the PSN Store only isn't it? That sucks I want it so bad, but I can't because I don't have a Creditcard :(

Yes, AFAIK it is. I haven't heard anything about a potential retail release.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
and these two on Steam:
51HEEXATK8L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
51RTTW4TRQL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I'm currently playing through the first one, which I've never played before. So far it's making me feel glad I bought the pack instead of just skipping it and buy Dreamfall on its own.

youll be doubly glad when you start the sequel and realise its way worse than the original :p

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
1 Liter bottle of Pepsi. Also saw some wannabe gangster kid try to pick a fight with me and some of my friends, and end up going with the cops after trying to shop lift. :lol: That made my day.