XFire

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
I'm not sure how many of you have seen this, but I think it's pretty nifty. Instead of wasting your time explaining about it here, just check out the link: XFire
I emailed them about how it handles UT mods, but no reply yet. I think if they get enough requests for specific things, they add them in later. If you do get around to installing it, my name is (you guessed it) "erehwon" Enjoy.

Last edited:

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
grr the username 'Freon' is already taken :mad:

I'm freongrr, but I'm not sure i'll use that much. Other IM or IRC or even ASE already do that :hmm:

Last edited:

Maverick_[GER]

Oct 18, 2000
Is there a way that Infiltration works with Xfire?
hmm.gif

Found this for "xfire_games.ini"...

[xxxx]
LongName=Infiltration
ShortName=inf
Icon=unknown.ico
LauncherDirKey=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technology\Installed Apps\UnrealTournament\Folder
LauncherExe=System\Infiltration.exe
LauncherPasswordArgs=?Password=
_GAME_HOST_PASSWORD%
LauncherNetworkArgs=
_GAME_HOST_NAME%:
_GAME_HOST_PORT%
_LAUNCHER_PASSWORD_ARGS%
Launch=
_LAUNCHER_EXE_PATH%
_LAUNCHER_NETWORK_ARGS% INI=Infiltration.ini USERINI=InfiltrationUser.ini
ServerStatusType=UT
CanBeUpForGame=TRUE
InGameRenderer=OGL
... but can't join Buddy-Server!
lam_2.gif

Last edited:

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
I have an account and I'm always logged on, but I haven't been doing a lot of PC gaming in recent weeks.