A thread for spending currency only for greatly discounted electronic transactions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Guys, what deals are going on on games anywhere? We all have money, let's spend it!

I've got Alien Breed: Impact on sale on Steam. $7.50, or $11.50 for two. Anyone want to go in with me and save a little over a dollar?

Steam also has the upcoming Worms Reloaded for $17.99 after 10% off with some preorder goodies. The game supposedly comes August 26th. You can also do a 4 pack for $59.97 (25% off) which pulls it down near $15 per copy.

Any other good deals out there?

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Anyone want to go in with me and save a little over a dollar?
I might, but I'm gonna try the demo first
Also, little over a dollar? More like just under $4 :p

Other Steam specials

Riven $5 (17% Off)
realMYST $5 (17% Off)
Worms Reloaded $18 (10% Off)
Kane & Lynch2: Dog Days $45 (10% Off)
Alter Ego $27 (10% Off)

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
Alien Breed is purty.

Definitely getting worms! Thanks :D

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Nation Red $4.99 (50% off)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/39800/

It's a mix of Smash TV and zombies with plenty of fun powerups... and did I mention co-op? The devs are highly active and have supported the game extremely well. Give it a try!

In the video, the gameplay seems a little slower than it actually is. Perhaps it's an older build.

[M]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E4CGoBsy8QM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E4CGoBsy8QM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/M]

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Maybe, but it was absolutely $5 well spent. Excellent fun, I really like Barricade, got to position 400 on the leaderboards.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Oi, playing the SP on RandomPerk the levels are hit-and-miss
Sometimes it won't give me jack for decent weapons and sometimes it'll just hand me the game

Gonna tool with the AutoPerk and Strategic modes

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
'Your imaginary deity of choice here' forbid you don't already have Quake['s] Fallout 3 or Doom 3, etc but if for some crazy reason you don't, the QuakeCon pack on Steam atm is a steal.