Other SP-CountrySide BIA Hells Highway

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

evilmrfrank

Banned
Apr 22, 2005
Florida, US
www.evilmrfrank.com
Level Info:
This level took me about 2 weeks of actual work to finish. It should take anywhere from 10-20 minutes to finish depending on how fast you play through. It's meant to be a bit unique from the official BIA levels but I hope you guys still enjoy it :) The map is a bit more intensive FPS wise than the levels that came with the game but I tried my best to design the level so that wouldn't be much of an issue :)
Edit: Forgot to mention that there was no way for me to officially end the level so once you've completed the third objective the map is over and you'll just be stuck in limbo :p

Screenshot:
[SCREENSHOT]http://evilmrfrank.com/images/BIAINGAME1.JPG[/SCREENSHOT]

Download:
evilmrfrank.com/Files/SP-CountrySide.zip

Installation Instructions:

Copy the map file into My Documents – My Games – BIA Hells Highway – SumacGame – Published – CookedPC – CustomMaps if the folders don’t exist just make them in that order and place the map into the custommaps folder. Once the map is copied to that location you will need to enable the in game console so you can load the map.
Open this link for instructions on how to enable the console - http://biasdk.gearboxsoftware.com/wiki.php?n=Main.HHEnableConsole

Once the console is enabled you can run the game. When the main menu comes up press the tilde key to open the console and type “open SP-CountrySide.gbxmap” (without quotations) to run the map. Everything else should run well from there.

Last edited:

Soulwax

Amberlamps
Jul 8, 2009
Belgium
Yeah.

Alright, just finished playing.

Visuals are top notch, aside from those awkard looking flowers here and there, but they don't ruin the experience.
The balance in gameplay between fun and difficulty is great, the last skirmish is pretty intense, I died there.
But dieing brought me back to the main menu and I had to redo the level from the beginning.
Also, there's no ending, you have to esc. your way out of it, wich is not really a big deal imo.

Great work, I hope to see more maps comming our way!

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Is the level really small? I get the feeling this is the same angle I see from your shots in the WIP thread.
Gearbox needs to get this Editor move for Borderlands. :)

Soulwax

Amberlamps
Jul 8, 2009
Belgium
Is the level really small? I get the feeling this is the same angle I see from your shots in the WIP thread.
Gearbox needs to get this Editor move for Borderlands. :)

It's certainly not small. Smaller than most stock levels, but those were huge.

stevelois

Aug 31, 2009
stevelois.com
This look freaking' awesome & sound interesting :D

Excuse my noob question but... is this SP is for UT3 ??? I would love to play it but you didn't mention the requirements.

Soulwax

Amberlamps
Jul 8, 2009
Belgium
It's for Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. He only mentioned it twice and it's all over his portfolio.

stevelois

Aug 31, 2009
stevelois.com
LOL

I just notice you have your web page in your sign. Damn, it's to small....... think about the "olders", make it look bigger dude ;)

Ok you can say I need glass :p