Bye guys! It has been fun!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Originally posted by _Zd_MEELOBEE_
It's been well over a year since I registered here, I had lots of fun with u guys.
For which I thank u. I've LMAO so many times sitting behind my pc. But now I've come to a point where
I don't like the f0's anymore, the people changed, I changed.
I think it is better for me to take some distance from the whole UT scene..
It's something I dont want to deal with @ the moment, there are just way too many things I need get sorted out first.

Thank you for all the funtimes BuF! I'll never forget u....

-Meelobee

A special tnx to all Zd members.. talk to u guys on msn... :)

:( alright man, see ya :( we'll miss ya. Hope ya come back again someday :) well I'll talk to ya on MSN then :)

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
Originally posted by [BuF]Blorgg

Anyone remember Hotel California by The Eagles? ;)

yep! and the Gypsy Kings version is awseome!

[SNAKE] Bee! wait dude! you left your bong here! DUUUUUUUUUUUDE! [/SNAKE]

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
Originally posted by Fisherman's Friend
Always sad to see a regular leave. :(

Hopefully see you again in 1/2 year or so, when U2 goes gold.

Yuo shall return!! Yuo can't escape the power that is BuF!!! :D
It's the truth. I left once, but found my way back after a few months. The amount of time I spend here is getting less and less again. School has a way of doing that. Feel free to drop in anytime :D

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
HAHA! GOTCHA!!!!! :rolleyes:

Sadly no, I wish it was a joke :(

I really enjoyed it here, I made some great friends here. But I need to sort out my stuff (read: life) first. Thanks again for al the laughs! BuF is the best!

So long....

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
/me tries to lure bee back!

marijuana.jpg

but seriously, good luck in life. you've been a figure in the f0s since i got here. take care. :)

Iceblade

Fragged Lurker
Mar 14, 2001
Visit site
Take it easy, man. Real life issues are ultimately more important than things such as gaming, forums, instant messaging, e-mail, weblogs... y'know. Drop by again whenever you get things straightened out. :)

afkik

Dec 23, 2000
Munich
Visit site
we will miss ya bee :( But we will live, but not without the thought of you leaving,

Good luck in life, hope you get things sorted out and get what you need taken care of, when you do, drop us a line :)

Stormi

Head for the Basement Boys!
Oct 29, 2001
Tacoma Washington
Visit site
Oh, bee, I hate to see you go. Man your a fixture! Part of the foundation..But I also understand why you have to. Ah the dreaded real life knot in the tail jerk...Never fails does it. /me hugs bee, don't disappear completely. Let us know how real life is treating you from time to time hon.

Synastren

Explodious!
Jun 22, 2001
KU
Originally posted by 8-4-7-2

That's we are the Hotel California of the UT clans :)
see my sig
In 8-4-7-2's Sig

"The truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination."
Is that what you were getting at? :D
This has been said at the ZD forums, Bee, but...
Good luck, man, in everything you do... even if it is just one more bong. :)
Come back, sometime...