Multiplayer Question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maverick[CotC]

Aug 8, 2001
Visit site
Trying to play online with ut and it just isn't working. Things will be fine for a few seconds then I get the dreaded phone jack on the screen. I've tried playing around with the netservermaxclicks from 1-35 but it doesn't seem to make a difference, i've changed my maxclient rate from 12000 to 20000. that doesn't seem to make a difference. (my connection is adsl) Is there a config file that someone uses and has had success with. The information that I am changing is in a file called unrealtournament.ini in the system dir. or simply typing preferences in the console ingame. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Maverick