Where are they getting these skins???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuanshu

Dec 14, 1999
I am playing unreal on WON and have quite the controversial reputation already. I pissed of an entire clan who mostly plays in UT. They are one of the most established I think...well they have been trying to frustrate me. Firstly they used my name ingame and were able to have another one of their people have the same exact name in game while I couldn't even use my own name......how?? Last night they had one of them floating around as an eye and the other as a Boogadgee (those 4 armed passive creatures)...anyone know how they did this? Alot of people left because of the eye...I just kept playing and killed it as much as I could. If anyone can help me find out exactly who these people are and how they are doing these things I would appreciate it. I have been playing unreal for only about a month and a half and already got many flames from many of the so called vets.

Status
Not open for further replies.