UT2004 - SkinPack - MäxX - Team Snake Eyes v 1.20 (All 4 Packs)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of this SkinPack?

• :tup:

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • :hmm:

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
WARNING TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DOWNLOADED IT YET!!!

1 member of TSE Alpha, Elektra, name conflicts with a Cat model, Elektra

You have been warned.

v.g.golfer

v.g.golfer
Nov 13, 2005
Davis, California
Work Arounds, do they work?

I have an interesting story for you although maybe it is not as uncommon I think it is. I have a G5 Mac. I couldn't open the TSE files that I got from Skin City so I transferred them to CD-ROM and took them to work where I opened the files on my Dell computer. Then I transferred the contents to a flash memory stick, brought it home to my Mac, and placed all the files in the correct UT2004 folders. It worked except after a few games I noticed that many of the new players were replicating themselves. I checked the BOT screen and I had about three or four Deltas and Charlies. So much for work arounds...or is it a work around problem?

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Theres manual install versions availible. Go grab them instead of ripping the .exe in half to get at the files.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Random Elite in another Thread said:
Ok, noticed major problem when TSE interacts with the Elektra Model.

Not only do the TSE bots clone themselves, but they have cloned Elektra and stuck her on their team! The cheating bastards!

I used the .exe version, if someone has the Manual version and Elektra model on their system, can they try and see if it happens with that as well?

I think it was just alpha pack, as I remember alot of orange and blue backgrounds for bot portraits. But it may have been more...

You sure about name conflict? Don't remember a TSE member called Elektra...I'll see if the TSE review helps...

EDIT: Yes, the last Member of TSE Alpha is called Elektra.
If someone else uses the same name for a bot, there might be problems. Here is a quick statement out of my readme:

"If another character of other authors on your HD have the same name there might be probs.
In that case please append a "´" (without apostrophes) at the end of the name to avoid troubles.

Hope this helps :)

Random Elite in another Thread said:
Too bad, MaXX's voice was funny :lol:
You`re welcome ;)

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Random Elite said:
Theres manual install versions availible. Go grab them instead of ripping the .exe in half to get at the files.

They aren´t mirrored at the moment :( .
But Random Elite is right , you should download the manual versions , when they are available .

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
SaD said:
They aren´t mirrored at the moment :( .
But Random Elite is right , you should download the manual versions , when they are available .
Hopefully umods will work better in UT2007, such things should be installable with an easy installation :rolleyes:

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Look under my name for my opinion on UMods.

Gonna try and see if I can edit the .upl name of Elktra (the cat) and see if she still works..

EDIT: She works (ive only gone as far as the player model screen.

I'll have a war later, tell you the outcome.

Robots and Cats vs TSE if your wondering what the sides are.

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
This pack has also been reviewed @ UTZone.de and recieved a good review \o/

If you want to read the (german) article, click here .

Translation: said:
Attention fans of cool customs skins!

Markus "MäxX" Rotter, creator of the Team Snake Eyes Skins, has released Version 1.20, the Final release of his UT2004 Skin Collection.

The collection contains 4 skinpacks and comes with 16 skins of best quality in total. It supports CTF4 and comes with included custom voices (the original UT classic voices).
Also on board are a whole new and 2 Unreal Championship 2 inspired teamlogos

All characters come with english AND german bio and can also be used in SinglePlayer where they are noticeable due there exaggerated skills,

Regardless of this is the team Snake Eyes one of the most extensive and best skin packs at present, with real cool ideas, conspicuous contrasts and a directly ingenious general impression. Complete with handy installer.

The bottom line: These skins are a Must-Have!

Last edited by a moderator: