Help Wanted - Developed UT2003 TC

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

albino.african

Aug 6, 2003
http://www.unrealism.com/blackwidow

Hello. Black Widow Modification is a developed (about 12% finished code-wise) project that needs help in all areas of development. It is based in the future and will feature many prototype weapons in development by leading militaries in the world. Weapons such as the G11, FN2000, etc.

Our lead coder just left us because he recently got a job in the gaming industry. We need someone to step up and take his place. He has finished the backbone of the code, including weapon physics, gameplay modes, and our unique equipment loadout system. The new coder would be left with the source code and gets to tinker with all the fun stuff such as gameplay ideas, weapon stats, and vehicles. Here is some Eye Candy for you!

mp5.gif

2.gif

Shot00118.gif

m4carbinenew.jpg

bwglockrender.jpg

futsoldrender2.jpg

hummer.jpg

g36c.jpg

bwsniper.gif

Interested in helping in any way? Contact me by:

E-Mail: Chrisbeck@comcast.net
AIM: OutkastedChris

Our IRC channel is #blackwidow @ gamesnet

Thanks,
Chris.

Last edited:

JonAzz

UA Mapper
Aug 1, 2003
North of Philadelphia
Wouldnt haveing all that grass in the DECO layer cuase tramendious lagg??? every map that i made using lots of grasses like that normaly cuz a frame rate dropp by about 10-20 fps

anyway looks pretty nice :)

albino.african

Aug 6, 2003
JonAzz said:
Wouldnt haveing all that grass in the DECO layer cuase tramendious lagg??? every map that i made using lots of grasses like that normaly cuz a frame rate dropp by about 10-20 fps

anyway looks pretty nice :)

It's actually not that bad framrate wise. Maybe -5, or -10 if it's really concentrated.

We are kind of moving away from the realism aspect of things. Since the whole basis of the story is kind of far-fetched :)

Last edited: