i think this could work.. if it aint already made!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

THE`1

Jul 30, 2003
UK, London, Bermondsey
Visit site
Hey, i have a kinda cool idea for a mod for Unreal Tournament.

for the people that have played JK2 online will know the match type where you fight 1v1 in a sorta quick league when the other people have to wait and watch the others play until there go.

Instead of spectating though, i was thinking of making maps with a glass roof where people could watch, i dont know if this is a good idea incase it effects peoples pings, and i also dont know if any of this is possible.

Also i dont know if this sort of thing is already being done or been done.

if it can i would apreciate if some coders that are intrested in this idea to contact me on teh email of mine and notify me.

some mappers wouldnt go a miss either :D

but i will be helping out aswell with maps, im not one of them people that get the other people to do there ideas ;)

Thanks!

THE`1

Jul 30, 2003
UK, London, Bermondsey
Visit site

thats the idea, instead of being some ghost you can stand above the match and watch. Plus you could maybe be able to talk to the other people in that area of watching where the people playing wont be able to hear them!

i would like something like this to be dont... but something tells me it wont happen here! seeing as i had more viewers on this post then replies.

:mad:

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Don't expect people to be immediately in love with your idea. Your best chances to convince someone to help you with this is to start working on it and try to find people to join you instead of asking people to do everything.
Also read the sticky post in this forum for more information about this problem.