UMODS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wolfn2it

Feb 3, 2000
users.uswest.net
This is not INF specific but maybe someone can help me. What file opens the UMODS? Now any time I try to execute a UMOD my puter says "There are no viewers registered for this type of file. Would you like to try the default viewers?" How can I fix this?

------------------
Kill'em all and let God separte 'em!!!

Warren

Infiltration Project Coordinator
Nov 24, 1999
Portland, OR
www.sentrystudios.com
I don't know if this will work, but Beppo has suggested to me if you're running windows 98, hold down shift and right click the UMOD file. Then choose Open With. Then choose UnrealTournament and it should work- let me know if that helps and if not, we can look for another way.

------------------
Warren
Project Coordinator
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Questions? Are you a FNG? Check out our Roadmap.
Then check out our FAQ.

Wolfn2it

Feb 3, 2000
users.uswest.net
Ok do you mean to use the UnrealTournament.exe file or something else? I used the .exe and it gave me this error-
Ran out of virtual memory. To prevent this condition, you must free up more space on your hard disk.

History
embarass.gif
MallocWindows:
pukey.gif
alloc<-Fmal locWindows::Realloc<-00000000-1682211952 FArray<-FArray::Realloc<-1937207154*8<-FUnrealfileSummary<< <-LoadSummary<-ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad<-UObject:
dead.gif
etPackageLinker<-UObject::StaticLoadObject<-{E ngine.Level None.MyLevel D:\UnrealTournament\SFBrowser.mod}<-VerifyPackages<-UGameEngine:
wink2.gif
oadMap<-LocalMapURL<-UGameEngine:
shy.gif
rowse<-UGameEngine:
nosmiley.gif
nit<-InitEng ine

------------------
Kill'em all and let God separte 'em!!!