Heres another great weapon idea :-)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Soldier

Mar 15, 2000
Visit site
How about a mac-10 sub machine gun with a infared scope and laser sightings.

------------------
*knock* *knock* whose there. The police open up. Be right there, hey your not cops!!!! We know *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

[This message has been edited by Soldier (edited 03-15-2000).]

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
I think that stood somewhere in that thing called roadmap - and I think it even stands at the beginning of the new version suggestion-topic..
No New Weapon Suggestions!
If you want something like the MAC-10 use the UZI..

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

G

No way, the MAC series of SMG's are beautiful! I'm not too crazy about the M-11/9 with its long receiver, but the higher-profile MAC's like the 10 series is damn cool. They shoot so fast, the last bullet will be out the barrel before the first empty case hits the ground. They are often referred to as "bullet hoses", and in fact a registered NIB RPB MAC-10 9mm can be had for as little as $1000 (plus $200 NFA tax of course).

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2
Infiltration Firearms QA Consultant

=JTF2= Infiltration Server Info

G

No way, the MAC series of SMG's are beautiful! I'm not too crazy about the M-11/9 with its long receiver, but the higher-profile MAC's like the 10 series is damn cool. They shoot so fast, the last bullet will be out the barrel before the first empty case hits the ground. They are often referred to as "bullet hoses", and in fact a registered NIB RPB MAC-10 9mm can be had for as little as $1000 (plus $200 NFA tax of course).

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2

G

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2

G

no matter how much more knowledgeable you are gryphon, i still think the mac-10 is hideous. jeez, it's a box with a pistol grip and wimpy little wire stock. i can't even look at the thing...

Lost

G

no matter how much more knowledgeable you are gryphon, i still think the mac-10 is hideous. jeez, it's a box with a pistol grip and wimpy little wire stock. i can't even look at the thing...

Lost

FabulousRex

Old Guard Infantryman
Feb 15, 2000
Ft. Myer, VA USA
Well, whatever happened to the days BEFORE the mp5, huh? What did SEALS and such use for an SMG? The used the mac-series. I believe it still has a tiny 'cult' following among Special Operatives in the US. The .45acp version really would be a 'bullet hose' to the nth degree, also damn near impossible to control.

BTW Gryphon, what the hell were all those A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.N.S. you had before the m-10's price?
------------------
If ignorance is bliss, why are'nt more people happy?

[This message has been edited by FabulousRex (edited 03-18-2000).]