I got offered to be Concept artist for half life 2 mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Spier

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
Map-O-Matic said:
ok heres the first gun concept ive done, an M2 mostly a mixture between an M1 carbine and an M14, except for the rectractable stock which niether had. It basicly has all the same technicle features as the M1 but with an upped cal, to 7.62. hope u like it
The M2 is not a concept, the successor to the M1 carbine was the M2 carbine. The difference being that the M2 had a larger magazine(curved 30 round mag., IiRC) and full auto mode. I am not sure, but I seem to remember that the Americans tried to make a 7.62x51 version of the M2, but the mechanism was to weak and caused the entire thing to burst into pieces.. :) Also, a short barrellelledd(ehm, yeah) 7.62x51mm carbine WILL need a flash suppressor.

The M1A1 carbine had a folding metal string stock, I would have gone for that instead of the retractable.

But overall: very nice.