Allow me to introduce you to...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

flare

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Visit site
after seeing that I feel bad for myself. :(
I suck more then I thought, I cant even defeat a godlike bot how sad....

/uninstalls UT and never looks back.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
I played him on Deck, and won 30-29... I was 0wning him until he decided to go into 'panic' mode (anyone remember how Xan got tougher when you only had a few frags to go?) and scored 9 frags against me in a matter of minutes :eek:

Kilham

Lost in RL
Oct 11, 2000
Scotland
clanrsu.com
Noooooo, Loque is a softy compared to this monster. 0wning Loque on deck with standard weapons is no problem, but this thing......... best I think was a 10-7 loss, i'll have to praccy more :).

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
Right, some screenies (640x480 GIF's for you HBP peeps :)).

The first match I talked about, on Deck
raptor1.gif

Muahaha :D. Yes, Kilham... I managed to beat him on Hyperblast too. Theres something wierd about that map's bot paths... he seemed to stay in the same place for a while. Plus it's a largely enclosed map, which doesn't help his minigun h0 skillz ;)
raptor2.gif

Kilham

Lost in RL
Oct 11, 2000
Scotland
clanrsu.com
ARG I suck :)
He camped the shock/goo/flak too much there, made him easy, Xan was worse ;).
One thing, I made a demo but when I replayed it the bot was invisible. Probably something to do with the BP4 skin - anyone else found that?.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
Originally posted by Kilham
Noooooo, Loque is a softy compared to this monster. 0wning Loque on deck with standard weapons is no problem, but this thing......... best I think was a 10-7 loss, i'll have to praccy more :).
Hehe... Here's a screeny from Ultima vs. Loque
ultima.gif

Demo here.