UT 413 patch problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mordengaard

May 3, 2000
I finally got around to upgrading my demo of UT to a full version, bought off a well-known three-letter auction site. I installed the game, played for a few hours, then decided to upgrade to 413. Upon restarting my system, I tried to start the game, only to get a message telling me I had to insert Disk One of the game, but the only disk I have was already in (I had been playing it not five minutes before).
Can anyone shed some light for me please? In case it helps, I'm running a K6-2 400 with 128Mb RAM, and the game is on my C:\ drive, while the CD-ROM is my I:\ drive.

DemonWolf

Apr 26, 2000
Visit site
The same thing happened to me, except that i never had to use the cd in the first place, it just ran off my hard drive. I do have the cd, it just doesn't work. If you go to a place called www.gamecopyworld.com, and look under unreal tournament, there should be a no cd crack that will allow you to get by.

Mordengaard

May 3, 2000
Okay, I took your advice, installed 413 and the cd-fix... now it starts to load but just stops on a blank screen (after switching screen res, but before the intro preloading starts). Any ideas?

Ghostgeek][

Tomb Renter
Apr 30, 2000
Visit site
use the d3d.dll from the 405 patch...if ya want me to email it...post here.

bullet2.gif

To Frag is Human...to Monster Kill is divine.

Mordengaard

May 3, 2000
yeah, please, if you could... I've tried following the few links to it I've found but none of them seemed to work for me

Mordengaard

May 3, 2000
Everything's cooooooool now, running as sweet as a sweet thing. Thanks DemonWolf and Ghostgeek][. See you online :)