Any UT Clans/Teams recruiting? Will Work 4 Frags

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Artadius

Dec 15, 1999
go.to
Howdy!

I just got my ADSL installed last week and my days of boring vs. Bot play are over. I have officially joined the LPB ranks and am looking for some quality fraggers to join up with.

I prefer CTF and AS, but am VERY open to any and all types of gameplay. I can also host a server if needed...though I'm stil unsure as to how well this will go. A friend of mine regularly connects to me with DSL and gets around 100-150ms to my server.

I've got extensive multiplayer FPS experience dating back to Doom 2 over iFrag (ACK!), Descent 1/2 on Kali (SamuraiCat I'm known as /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif, Quake (DM, CTF, TF)...etc...

Reply any way you see fit (ICQ, email, board) and I'll get back with you.

And if by some strange reason, you're interested in my progress in one short week, go to UT NgWorldstats and do a search for Artadius. I'm the only one, so that'll be a simple search /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Take a look at The Arch Overseer's Homepage
http://website.lineone.net/~burbage/Clanmain.html

Its not much yet but the clan has only just started out, support us and We will support you!
Cya on the Servers!

bullet2.gif

[AO-F]Asandir
Co-Founder of The Arch Overseer's Clan