UE3 - UT3 Trigger to Break Objects

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Icaroto

Mar 7, 2012
Hi guys!

So I have this situation:

I attach to my player a normal mesh (a "Glove") and to that Glove a Normal Trigger.

So when the player walk the glove and (at least I supose) the trigger follow him.

In kismet I created a "On Trigger Touch" to make damage in enemies and object... (On touch connected with a modify health)

But when I use my "Attack" (A normal punch) and the glove (with the trigger) touch the wall (A Fracture Mesh already working in UDK) doesnt break, nothing happends...

Someone knows why?

I didn't created a script for this weapon... only the things above... For one reason (And thats is another question lol, but this isnt the right topic for it):

- When I try to export a Glove with Bones to UDK using ActorX the glove appears with the mesh inverted on udk, like that:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/inversed.jpg/

Can someone help with this 2 problems please? Or at least with the first one, since the second is for another topic here.

Thanks