MODERATORS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Well I was going to save this as a surprise for later, but you have given me an extremely opportune time to promote my upcoming website---> http://go.to/hell_you_commie_bastard

Now I havent uploaded anything yet and the site is still far from complete but in the spirit of the upcoming site I say to you, " Go to hell you commie bastard!"

bullet2.gif

"Set it, and forget it." Ron Popeil, genius inventor

[This message has been edited by LiquiD_SiN (edited 06-08-2000).]

SEFE

May 2, 2000
Auckland NZ
Visit site
heheh sorry man it seems that youre site is one of the only ones that my "at work settings" find un-work-related .. ohwell.

bullet2.gif

<<< SEFE DOGG >>>

it would be
Adventagous
a tad bit couragous
and not 2 mention wise 4 our listeners 2 recognise.

Azmo

ul+ra l33+
Mar 27, 2000
Netherlands
SEFE, go to Edit Profile and look at the top of the page for: <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>If you wish to have a custom user status instead of the standard "Novice", "Adept", "Inhuman", etc. messages, you should (url)click to apply(/url).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Enter your desired custom status and a REALLY ;) good explanation of why you want it.

bullet2.gif

disgust.gif
Don't make me kick your bud...

Damn, I need a new sig :(