**Geforce 2 GTS**

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
no. If I can't justify it in terms of how it will improve my work performance, I'm not suppposed to buy it.

bullet2.gif

Dead chicks suck in bed.

p.s. un-Fück BellAtlantic

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
Bugger :(

How about knowing that the satisfaction you have been given by helping out a needy soul will improve your productivity and, hence, the profits of your company...

...if your company is a plc, the share divideds will go up, and the punters who dabble in the equity market will recognise its good operational performance. Therefore, the share price will go up (sky high no doubt).

CHRYSt would be singled out as the sole individual who created the flourishing business performance and would be touted to be CEO by the end of the year for pulling off such a coup.

...back to reality

Bugger again :(

bullet2.gif

"Have I shown you lately what my clan can do?
Cos I own you arse now by rights, We got family!" One Big Family - Embrace

Trebux

Apr 30, 2000
Visit site
Buy the 32MB one unless you have a giant azz monitor and planning to play under extremely high resolutions.

Benchmarks say there aren't much diff between 32 and 64 under regular resolutions like 800x600, 1024x768

bullet2.gif

I want to see YOU snipe a moving target with a 56K connection!

Consider yourself Un-Godlike if you can do it.

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Just got my Gf2. IT's the Asus v7700. Wow. Fricking kickassenest peice of hardware I've ever seen. I'm playing Q3 at 1024x768x32 with all options maxed at 95 FPS.
UT runs between 85 and 95 at 800x600x32

As for recommendations, I've gone with Asus video cards since the TNT, TNT2, Geforce, Geforce DDR, and Geforce2 GTS. (Yes, I have a nearly limitless computer budget) I have never had a single problem with a single one. Even when the Geforce was supposed to not be supported on Athlon mobos, the Asus ones gave me no problems.

bullet2.gif

Dead chicks suck in bed.

p.s. un-Fück BellAtlantic

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
/me is jealous of CHRYSt :(

Could you possibly redirect some of that limitless computer budget in my direction.

Please ;)

bullet2.gif

"Have I shown you lately what my clan can do?
Cos I own you arse now by rights, We got family!" One Big Family - Embrace