Anubis Project

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
>BAMN<

Blast out of the past....

Hey guys, how have things been going? Not really on my feet yet, but curiosity could not keep me away. I'm assuming the Anubix thing never blew over.. a shame really. I, being in the pridicamates I'm in myself can understand why slaughter might not have had the time/intrest in it... but hey.. still hoped.

Sup?

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Well, Kinda. ^_~ My hardrive became a paperwieght.. so I lost -everything- I've been working on the past three years.. skins.. avatars.. work stuff.. very bad times. Its kinda hard to just pick up and start over. I imagin I'll get back into it eventually.. but not just yet. Years and years worth of work went poof... and I'm about to move to (yet another) local in Houston, so I don't really have my feet on the ground yet. Sorry abuot the MSN thing bro... I havent even bothered to download it yet. =/ Never realised how attached I was to my computer, losing my hardrive was like losing a sibling or something. <laughs> So much work and time.. *poof* like that. And it will never be the same if I tried to re-do it.

Pooy. =/

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
TheSlaughter said:
It´s a complex model and i´m busy with other projects aswell...hence the slow progress... :)

@Nalid
I feel your Pain... :lol:

Sorry to doubt you friend.. the torso does indeed look amazing. You easily have the skills to do this proffesionaly and should certainly look into it. I'm just a stick in the mud right now, sorry. ^_~ As always, if there is anything I can do to help.. please let me know.

Nalid~

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Will this model ever be finished :(

Good to see you're (almost)back Nalid. Computer crash, eh?? God that sucks!! Same thing happened to me at the end of the last summer. I didn't have so much stuff on it since i got it just before the summer, but it really makes you realize how depending you are on the computer, games, movies and music and other stuff... When it happened i looked like this --> :mad: <-- but i got over that... Anyway, 'nuff 'bout me, what have you been up to since the crash then?? Fixing a new comp, realizing that there is a thing called "the real world"??

Damn, some of my posts are waaaay too long... :D

Last edited:

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
<Kicks Tit@n in the shin>

I know what the real world is pup.. <grins> But I could give less than a damn about my games.. I partime as a freelance artist and have been so for many years. As such, I grew accustomed to keeping my portfolio and all my work on this machine.. phone-numbers.. contacts.. Not just a few random savegame files and highscores. I lost years worth of dedicated work. ^_~

Not underplaying your loss mate, but that "real world" comment stung a bit. I know you may not understand if your methode of paying your bills was not attached to said computer that self imploded.. but be mindful of others all the same..

<Chuckles> Wow.. that post sounded way more serious than it was meant to be, pay no attention to it... I must need sleep if I'm this cranky..heheh.. and off I go.

Nalid~

Slaughter

exsomnis
Feb 16, 2004
Germany
slaughter.jimdo.com
I always have turn on my computer if i want to phone someone.
I´m too lazy to write the numbers on paper :lol:

Made some progress:
anubis002.jpg

The bottom of the sketch with all the details seems to be cut off...Scanner too small? :)

Zenodey

Formally known as mutt
Sep 25, 2004
:rockon: I believe it time for work in progress and pimps thread :rockon:

Last edited:

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Nalid said:
<Kicks Tit@n in the shin>

I know what the real world is pup.. <grins> But I could give less than a damn about my games.. I partime as a freelance artist and have been so for many years. As such, I grew accustomed to keeping my portfolio and all my work on this machine.. phone-numbers.. contacts.. Not just a few random savegame files and highscores. I lost years worth of dedicated work. ^_~

Not underplaying your loss mate, but that "real world" comment stung a bit. I know you may not understand if your methode of paying your bills was not attached to said computer that self imploded.. but be mindful of others all the same..

<Chuckles> Wow.. that post sounded way more serious than it was meant to be, pay no attention to it... I must need sleep if I'm this cranky..heheh.. and off I go.

Nalid~

I guess i'm just happy to have you back :) *gives Nalid some medicine for the "real world" sting*

Status
Not open for further replies.