InstaGib CTF

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rickclark58

May 26, 2001
Dallas, TX USA
Visit site
This is probably not new to you guys, but I thought I would try CTF with the Zoom InstaGib mutator and I have to say that I like it as much, maybe more, than standard CTF. It seems to make it a much more tactical game and less brute force. It also adds a lot more tension to flag running; I can almost feel the crosshairs on the back of my neck while I am running.

My favorite map in this mode right now is CTF-ForestOfGiants. It plays extremely well in this mode, and I noticed that the bots use some pretty good tactics. They will drop in on the flag in pairs and threesomes and set up a wedge as they run back to the base. I was so amazed when I saw it for the first time that I just stood there and watched them (and got fragged of course). :)