Frank Zappa is God.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
You know, not once have I heard anyone mention him here but to be honest I think you guys are missing out on something special if you haven't listened to him.

The first song I heard by him (when I was a wee lad of 13) and still my favourite now is one called Bobby Brown.

Thanks phatcat for mentioning valley girls in the olsen twins thread otherwise I might have forgot I had his "have I offended anyone?" album. :D

missPoopShoot

voodoo rage
Jul 13, 2003
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
Zappa + Beefheart = win

Trout Mask Replica = OMG foxxeh

Ruben and the Jets / Mothers of Invention material = the favourite :D

I love Zappa and I'm glad someone else does on these forums. I think it says a lot about both your musical taste and your sense of humour if you're into Zappa. :)

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
Titties 'n Beer!
Titties 'n Beer!
Titties 'n Beer!
Titties 'n Beer!
Titties 'n Beer!
Titties 'n Beer!

Yes, I have good musical taste and my sense of humour is next to none. Now if you don't mind I've got a cheerleader here to help with my paper, I'm gonna let her do all the work and maybe later I'll rape her.

FlakMan

Televator
Sep 20, 2002
Connecticut
cs-nation.net
I love Zappa. And as a sort of odd story, I found a picture of him in court (with short hair :eek: ) over whether his lyrics were 'appropriate' or not. Frankie looks different in a suit.