So who's seen the flying Leviathan bug yet?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Johnny Bravo

May 3, 2004
Seattle
www.johnnybravo.org
So who's seen the flying Leviathan bug in action?

I'm going to be sad once this gets patched out but last night on the server I play on we decided to have some fun. I should add that a few times a night we'll stop playing, load up an Onslaught map and do stunts for a half hour. Good fun.

Anywho if you haven't heard, there's a bug where if you put a Raptor next to a Leviathan and have the Leviathan deploy then you'll make a flying Leviathan. Here are a few screen shots from the antics. Sorry if some of these are of dubious quality, it was quite difficult to pilot the Raptor and reach for the screen shot key.

levi1small.jpg

As you can see, this was a joint effort on the part of both teams.

levi2small.jpg

This was when I was beginning to lose control of the Raptor. Since the Levi is being held up by some crazy clipping bug (or whatever it is) this causes the Raptor to not fly where you want it to all the time.

levi3small.jpg

This was the final moments of the ill fated journey. If you ask me, I have a feeling that terrorists were somehow involved in the grounding of our Leviathan.

levi4small.jpg

And finally this is where the Levi came to rest after crashing.

Last edited:

lophead

Yes, I've seen that quite a few times. It's a bit of fun but good that the upcoming patch will stop the exploit. Perhaps an idea for a mutator, that would be cool for a laugh.

Once you get it up, it's bloody hard to steer the thing (the raptor which carries the leviathan doing the steering).