Angled textures...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
...How in the world...? I've tried my best, but I cannot replicate the same results as Paul did in 1on1-Spirit. The first picture is my slanted hallway; the second, his. I selected a surface in his to prove that it is, indeed, a surface. He must have hacked the Editor or something, because I only see an option to rotate textures 45 degrees. :lol: I tried making the brush straight, then vertex-editing down one end for the slant, but the texture stays in place. What's the big secret that I missed out on?

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 25

flo0tz

May 1, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
hehe, a simple procedure really, select 'texture rotate' in the side panel, select the surface and rotate away

edit: btw show us all some pics of your new map :)

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
OMG, I'm an idiot!! :lol:

The level's pretty simple, but then again so is Raffi's map Arid and that gets lots of play on FragBU, and that's what I'm shooting for. Course that probably has to do with the fact that he's the admin, but whatever. :p

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: