Allow Me To Introduce Myself

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

obs1dian

The Black Plague
Apr 10, 2004
Quincy, Ma
Hi everyone, I'm new to BU as in posting, but I been
checking the BU for a while, but finally found time to
post and get to know the ppl on the forum.

Also, I have like 256 ram, but 64 mb of ram, and 1.7 ghz AMD,
would I be able to run ut2k4 smoothly? If not, any
tweaks or guides I can use?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Welcome to Buf :B

You .. would get more replies in the off topic section, but ... well, there are so many weirdos there.. it's dangerous ;-)

Post the Ut2K4 related question on the ut2k4 forum ;-) also guarantees more replies.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
obs1dian said:
Hi everyone, I'm new to BU as in posting, but I been
checking the BU for a while, but finally found time to
post and get to know the ppl on the forum.

Also, I have like 256 ram, but 64 mb of ram, and 1.7 ghz AMD,
would I be able to run ut2k4 smoothly? If not, any
tweaks or guides I can use?

Hey there. :)

Are you saying you have 256MB of RAM but only 64MB of RAM on your graphics card? If so, providing you're willing to tone down a few settings here and there, UT2004 should run pretty well on your system, although you don't mention which graphics card you have.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
You want a lot more RAM. Probably more than 512 even to make it run smoothly. Other than that... at lower settings and resolution you'll be just fine.