Killing Floor 2: Blood, Bullets, and Blades

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Tripwire Interactive has been making the rounds with the gaming press, doling out chunks of new info on Killing Floor 2. One of the better previews can be found at PC Gamer.

In addition to more details of the gore system (and it does seem like it will up the ante significantly), they talk a bit about the new perk and melee systems. There will be 25 perk levels, each granting a passive skill (much like the current version), and every fifth level allowing the player to choose a custom perk to give each player a chance to specialize even more.

The most interesting aspect of the greatly expanded melee system is the ability to block. Correctly timing the move can reduce the damage inflicted by the zed, or even stagger it, giving your team a chance to pile on.

Below is the latest in the Meet the Zeds series of Killing Floor 2 trailers.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Oh how dare they cut out the mad doctor Scrakey. Looks good. Just gotta remind myself to turn my shit down when fighting a siren because my ears just about bled.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
did the bloat just poo a little?

Yep and that is a very missed opportunity if that isn't going to be a back attack sort of thing. Attack fat boy from behind and get poo'ed, instantly immobilizing you for a short period so the Siren can bleed your ears out.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Yep and that is a very missed opportunity if that isn't going to be a back attack sort of thing. Attack fat boy from behind and get poo'ed, instantly immobilizing you for a short period so the Siren can bleed your ears out.
I'm glad that fatman doesn't have some type of shit attack and I've got to remake my sig for KF2 ya know.