My Top 10 Countdown from E3: 2014

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Luv_Studd

Aug 17, 1999
VT
Visit site
Subject to change as more info arrives, but these have caught my eye for 2015 (PS4 owner):

10. Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
09. Battlefield Hardline
08. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
07. Batman: Arkham Knight
06. CofD: Advanced Warfare
07. The Order: 1886
06. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
05. Evolve / Destiny
04. Assassin's Creed: Unity
03. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
02. Tom Clancy's The Division
01. No Man's Sky

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
I'm really anticipating Doom 4, Mirror's Edge 2, Evolve, Everyone's Gone to the Rapture (I really enjoyed Dear Esther) and INSIDE. Unfortunately I don't know if I'll get to play the last two due to being exclusives and I don't plan to buy any of the new consoles.

I'm also cautiously optimistic about Far Cry 4, The Order and Sunset Overdrive. Again the last two being exclusives make it a bit of an issue though.

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
I don't know if I'll get to play the last two due to being exclusives and I don't plan to buy any of the new consoles.

INSIDE is not remotely exclusive. Fuck shitty marketing tactics - both Microsoft and Sony have been doing it this year, and Microsoft did it a lot last year. Microsoft have an annoying advert out right now that says something about allt the great "exclusives coming to XBox One", but of the nine images in their montage, only four of them are actually XBone exclusive. Serious wtf - this kind of marketing is deliberately dishonest, and I'm surprised it isn't illegal.

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
I'm interested in No Man's Sky (PC version down the line AFAIK), Arkham Knight, Shadow Of Mordor, The Division, Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed V, Dead Island 2 (developed by the same guys that gave us Spec Ops: The Line), Rise Of The Tomb Raider and GTA V PC. (edit: And Witcher III and Alien: Isolation)

The new COD gameplay kinda sparked my interest: It's still the same quake eng 3 rendered grey and brown military shooter, but with double jumping and dodging; and if Sledgehammer gives us a good campaign story - as good as Modern Warfare 1 - I'm in.

I'm still bummed about the lackluster Mass Effect 4 presentation, and lack of Fallout 4 announcement (let's hope Bethesda will unveil it at QuakeCon).

Last edited:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Cautiously optimistic about No Mans Sky. Coming from a small dev studio with only Joe Danger to their name is aiming insanely big. Procedurally generated with seamless transition from space to planet is all we really know at this point. What is the gameplay about? Will it keep us interested after the 200th randomly generated world? This could either be really good or biggest disappointment of the year.

Cautiously optimistic about GTAV PC. Remember GTAIV PC. Yep all that is needing to be said. Also I doubt it will come out the same time as console versions. I will bet money on it. More silky rage incoming and I will eat it up :lol:

Arkham Knight looks nummy.

The Order 1886 did look fantastic graphically, but if it yanks you out of the action 90% of the time as indicative in that demo then it can sod off.

Uncharted, MGSV, and Witcher were really the only other things I would be remotely interested in. The rest was pants.

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
Remember GTAIV PC. Yep all that is needing to be said. Also I doubt it will come out the same time as console versions. I will bet money on it. More silky rage incoming and I will eat it up :lol:

Remember Max Payne 3 PC. While not the best port ever, this equally RAGE-powered game is still miles from the abomination that was GTA IV.

And it's coming at the same time as the console versions, I can bet you. Rockstar would be really pushing their luck if they thought they could get away with that shit again on the same game.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
No Man's Sky looks good, but I really hope they add some depth to it, lest it might just become another Spore.

Mirror's Edge 2, obviously interested in that, but not too much said about it during E3.

Right now I'm really just interested in Oculus and Elite Dangerous.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
INSIDE is not remotely exclusive. Fuck shitty marketing tactics - both Microsoft and Sony have been doing it this year, and Microsoft did it a lot last year. Microsoft have an annoying advert out right now that says something about allt the great "exclusives coming to XBox One", but of the nine images in their montage, only four of them are actually XBone exclusive. Serious wtf - this kind of marketing is deliberately dishonest, and I'm surprised it isn't illegal.
Yeah it's sure is. According to the wiki page for Playdead, it's going to be on everything but portables. The official website also just says "debuting" on Xbox One. So hopefully that just means I'll get the PC version a bit later.

Also, I noticed they have a 60 fps 1080p version of their trailer on the official site. I'm really looking forward to getting sucked into this games atmosphere.