Trigger happy cops

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Texas dweller here -- how much do I have to pay you in USD to get the fuck out of here?
Same here, but from NC. How much to take a 'long vacation' ?
There are actually a few houses for rent in that village. And it's a nice, quiet place.
valemourao.jpg
fozdocobrao5.jpg

PONTAO.JPG
pontesobral.jpg

On-topic: so, some of you guys are fine that police shoot to kill, instead of shooting at the tires?

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
On-topic: so, some of you guys are fine that police shoot to kill, instead of shooting at the tires?

dude.
context.

it's all about context.
this was DC. near the White House. post 9/11.

crazy driver drives crazily, ramming barricades, speeding through intersections, seemingly assaulting on-foot police officers; they shot her. so yeah some of us guys are fine that police shoot to kill when someone refuses to do anything but act reckless, dangerous, and without regard for the safety of others in a crowded public place outside the nation's capital.

shit happens.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006

dude.
context.

it's all about context.
this was DC. near the White House. post 9/11.

crazy driver drives crazily, ramming barricades, speeding through intersections, seemingly assaulting on-foot police officers; they shot her. so yeah some of us guys are fine that police shoot to kill when someone refuses to do anything but act reckless, dangerous, and without regard for the safety of others in a crowded public place outside the nation's capital.

shit happens.
I see...

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
That said, I don't think the cops really care about what they are shooting, as long as they are shooting.

Why do you think they polish those badges every morning?

Yeah, I know right? As I'm reading this comment I'm loading my Glock 19's magazines that I emptied earlier today while at work. That bitch was taking too long bringing me the donuts...

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
If the police react like this every time then the terrorists have already won.
I am old enough to remember the IRA bombing the mainland. Every bin looked terrifying (putting bombs in shoe boxes and hiding them in litter bins was a favourite tactic). But we went on as normal to show them that they couldn't win with fear.

By the way, most English didn't really care whether or not Northern island was part of the union. If the IRA had done it the peaceful way, chances are they would have succeeded. There were a number of polls done at the time that showed this.

Last edited:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Update to this story suggests she was a crazy bitch who went mental shortly after the birth of her child. Another mental health issue story for the US.

No intention of killing Barry, she was just a mental. Moving on

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Update to this story suggests she was a crazy bitch who went mental shortly after the birth of her child. Another mental health issue story for the US.

No intention of killing Barry, she was just a mental. Moving on
And she was black too. So, yeah, no big deal ...

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Can we finally have that discussion about how dangerous cars are and how they should be banned already? I would turn mine in to the authorities, but I feel too compelled to protect myself with it on the streets of Vegas. It's a fucking madhouse here. Cats and dogs living together; mass hysteria!

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Can we finally have that discussion about how dangerous cars are and how they should be banned already? I would turn mine in to the authorities, but I feel too compelled to protect myself with it on the streets of Vegas. It's a fucking madhouse here. Cats and dogs living together; mass hysteria!

Please. Cars are only dangerous because of video games.

Video games are the root of all problems worldwide.
I'm clearly joking but this is how many white people think.

Crotale

Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
"They can have my car when they pry the steering wheel from my cold dead hands."

Same goes for my joystick...both of them! Er, yeah.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006

Yes, that's why people, in order to be able to operate cars, must be put into a database, and be licensed, with their ability to continue to operate the car able to be revoked.

Crotale

Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Yes, that's why people, in order to be able to operate cars, must be put into a database, and be licensed, with their ability to continue to operate the car able to be revoked.

And that means little to those who drive with no license, registration or insurance. In Vegas alone, 40% of all traffic stops equate to drivers not having any of those required items. Almost 70% of all stops net drivers who are missing at least one of the required items. So yeah, it's like rolling the dice when you drive.

I have been in two accidents here, both caused by the other drivers. One driver chose to flee the scene and the other had no license, insurance or vehicle registration. Seems that revoking the privilege does nothing to curb the problem.