Crysis Wars

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Somebody mod this. Infiltration DTAS would work soo well on this engine. Even bullet penetration etc.

Damn i must learn coding. But i won't. Cause i don't have time.

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
Yeah, CE2 just screams for modding. You can program in C++, Lua, and Flowgraphs.
Inf would be awesome in CE2.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Are there any servers up that play without a power suit? Or better yet, no power suit and "realistic" weapon damage? Crysis: Warhead is only $10 on Steam but I really have no interest in the vanilla game.

I got that deal too. Crysis, Warhead & Wars.
When you find a server running "realistic"-ish mods hit me up on Steam.

Add me to friends. Not sure what my id is but here's my page. http://steamcommunity.com/id/zeep

-RoMe-infers

Nov 12, 2003
Paris
Visit site
Can you explain the gameplay of Wars?
Is it like Powerstruggle?

I am eager to find a new game to play on, RO has no secret to me anymore. Even DH.. I know every bushes... :(

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
Well, there are three game types in Wars. Power Struggle, Team against Team, and Free for All.

In power struggle, you try to take weapon and vehicle factories to get items that you want, and you also try to take power stations that eventually power up a weapons lab. The lab can produce alien weapons at half power, and once it reaches full power, it can produce miniature nuclear rifle grenades which you use to destroy the opposite teams base ( it takes multiple hits ), and win the game.

In the other two modes, you just try to get the most kills.

Maps are pretty decent, with good visuals.

Don't get too discouraged if you get killed a lot, there are some pretty good players online, some of who have spent hundreds of hours playing. :rolleyes:

I agree about the nanosuit. It's fun for a while, but then you really want to get rid of it. It takes like half a clip to kill someone, which isn't very realistic. Everyone just ends up dancing around trying to avoid being hit. Also, there's no disadvantage for being wounded. You can be on your last breath, and still be able to leap over fences.

Last edited:

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
Are there any servers up that play without a power suit? Or better yet, no power suit and "realistic" weapon damage? Crysis: Warhead is only $10 on Steam but I really have no interest in the vanilla game.

No, there was the mod Obsidian Edge 2, but it got canceled. While I don't "love" the nanosuit, its still actually a pretty good MP game.