Do people still play inf?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eric220

Aug 8, 2005
Brampton
Some people still play, but I prefer to play with bots cause theres like 6 people in each server lol. IMO I think the INF team should advertise INF on gamespy or something to attract more players.

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
are there many inf players ?

well to be hounest the number of online inf players seems rather limited
at the moment maybe a newer version could change that
i personally find battlefield 2 an interesting option for infiltration but i must admit that my pc gets alittle slow on 64 person servers when things get hectic on screen:D

i personally played BF 2 the last days maybe also cause if you win to many games in a row from a admin { no name mentioned:D } on a particular server
{no name mentioned:lol: } you get the name to be a F****** base camper
even if you are the last of your team and they still have four alive.
so i played tactical moving killed three then got kicked by this admin
{no name mentioned he he } cause he saw another defeat coming:lol:
{ we kicked their teams ass alot he he more then once 5-0 for us}
in other words this person got extremely pissed on me for just that:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Right now there are 15 players online, which is enough to play any type of game. Unfortunately, 12 of those 15 are playing TDM.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
During 2.86 all the cool europeans went to the AFA server for some good fun. It only makes sense that after years of being handicapped due to ping, the tables turn around.

Lt.

Elitist bastard
Aug 11, 2004
in urban Michigan(mostly)
ick, bots? - online only, please.

i just fire up the ISR after dinner, usually find 4-18 people on, and play for 2-3 maps until its time to turn in. im to old to do 9 hour FPS binges like those kids with their newfangled BF2, but INF is a good game and the small community provides just enough players to flesh it out.

comment 1:
playing on the euro servers isnt *that* bad. (says an american on dialup) you whiners on broadband just cant handle the tiny drop in your precious ping. :lol:

and 2:
but I prefer to play with bots cause theres like 6 people in each server lol.
come on, if you'd join then there'd be 7 people. we cant all just botmatch. :p

frenchfrog

The mighty batrachian
Jan 18, 2004
Quebec, Canada
www.ghostdogs.net
Not so long ago it was possible to play DTAS almost every weekdays on Euro servers at around 17:00 EST (where the small number of Euro and NA players could meet for 1-2 hours before it was too late for Euros). On weekends I was able to play DTAS from the middle of the afternoon (14:00-15:00 EST) until late night.

Come on guys I'm sure we can get a good DTAS game running from time to time. (Message to: Crowse, Nuke, lich, ant, zeep, geo, lemon, Mid, Ras, yipyip, cleeus, swat, don, egm, turin, dil, Cheese, crac, KW, Blitz, Defender, pbj and the other that I forget) :D

Last edited:

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
frenchfrog said:
Not so long ago it was possible to play DTAS almost every weekdays on Euro servers at around 17:00 EST (where the small number of Euro and NA players could meet for 1-2 hours before it was too late for Euros). On weekends I was able to play DTAS from the middle of the afternoon (14:00-15:00 EST) until late night.

Come on guys I'm sure we can get a good DTAS game running from time to time. (Message to: Crowse, Nuke, lich, ant, zeep, geo, lemon, Mid, Ras, yipyip, cleeus, swat, don, egm, turin, dil, Cheese, crac, KW, Blitz, Defender, pbj and the other that I forget) :D

IM IN!

- Lich -

Jul 1, 2004
Sounds like a good idea, if we get a dtas match and not one of these stupid *How to spam grenades* events.

Last edited:

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
Here we go with the timezones again... sort it out frenchie :p

Earlier is better for me, since I have Guild Wars from 10pm onwards (yes I've succomed to the evils of MMORPGs), so 1400EST/1900GMT is fine. Although I don't see why it shouldn't run from then onwards, covers all bases :). As for servers, I think we should stick to one Euro and one NA server, and a TS server/channel for each. Any volunteers? :)

This is sounding like a Weekly War-esque thing. Which I wouldn't mind organising, at least until I go back to uni. We'll see how it goes.

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
It would be easy for me to pop up my NA DTAS-AL Server. However, I think Shan has two DTAS Servers running ATM.

If you need me, just let me know but I am guessing not. As for TS, Shan has one of those up two but I think most, if not all NA users, know about it. IP 69.44.152.92