Other Modifications

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
W

WPKenny

I was wondering if what other changes for the mod were planned? Will there be things like limping. I can't remember if accurate falling dmage is included. Maybe I'm just too carefull of falling cos of playing AQ but I can't say I noticed this feature. Maybe a little bit more of an extensive readme for the mod. The website tells you all about the weapons and what they do but it's not so detailed about how you make them perform that funtion. I have only picked up that these weaopns have "other" functions from hints on these boards. Perhaps some prebound teamplay commands, as in Unreal Tournament (no officer, It's not mine, I don't know how that got there!). Just some things to think about....
TTFN

W

Warren

I've said this too many times unfortunatle - without actually doing it - but I'll be putting together an Infiltration roadmap that includes all the stuff we'll be thinking of adding for a version 3. It's not our intention to be or do anything like ActionQuake. If we have similarities, it's not on purpose. All we want to do is make a realistic military conversion- even if it's one feature at a time.

Now that 2.1 is out and is pretty stable, I'll be putting together that road map and a level designers page for Infiltration so we can get some more great looking levels hopefully.