Anyone here played AQ2?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
X

XSenergy

I think infiltration should have broken legs, bleeding, and bandaging /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Infiltration has some of the most realistic weapons (more realistic than Action Quake), but the damage is not as close as it can be.

D

Darkliege

Those and more are planned for V3. Please do not say the "AQ" word, it is blasphomy. They must be forgotten if we are to move into the light that is Infiltration.

C

Catalyst

AQ2 has already accused us of ripping them off, so I'm leery of doing anything else similar to them. If we do have bleeding or some sort of severe limb damage, we will attempt to handle it differently.

B

Billdog

Broken bones are rare in gunshot wounds caused by the more common small arms. The .50 BMG however...

X

XSenergy

I know, I was afraid the A word wasn't allowed here, but I just don't feel penalized when I get shot. Or I don't feel the other player I shoot is hindered. Maybe if you get arm damage, you should be less accurate, or getting shot in the leg makes you fall, or getting shot at all makes you slower. I still think there should be some system of bleeding. Bandaging in 10 seconds is pretty unrealistic. There should be permanent damage and blood clotting /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------

X

XSenergy

Thanks BillDog. That's cool, which features will make it to version 3?