Looking for Good Animal Skins/Models

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

=CD=PinkBunny69

The Pink Bunny's HopHop
Ok. Forget the post I did about StarTrek Models. Like I need to see StarTrek models in UT when I am getting StarTrek Online.

Anyways...

I Know the different animal skins out there and I love them all :)
But, I would like to see some of the Felina models and skins be male as well. So bascially, I am requesting for the person who makes the felina models and skins to make male ones. Like keeping the cat look but make it more male like.

show_model.php

This image is from skincity ;)

The Gameing world is turning in to a Female Frag House. lol. I see 10 times more Female skins and models them Male.

P.S. I feel like starting my own Animal Crossing fragfest server. lol iCTF OfCourse hahahahahaha.

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Still worth a shot, although you should ask -TJ-, as it was he who converted the model from Marygold to Felina, so IP wise I think it's his.

-Tj-

Nov 30, 2004
CheapAlert said:
isn't there enough furry stuff already
:mwink: You do know that Rikuo is a furry, right?

Anyway, I cannot say for sure if I will make male versions of Felina; I have a bad habit of saying "yes" to things I sometimes cannot fulfill, so I cannot give you a definete answer. Maybe one day, but certainly not right now.

BUT, if I do end up making something, SkinCity will certainly be the first place to know. :)