Map editing... on a Mac?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Z

Zaren

I have Virtual PC and UnrealEd already, but the CD I have only has the Mac version of Unreal. Would it be possible to download one of the Unreal updates - or just a copy of unreal.exe - and copy the other relevant files from the Mac side to the Win side? Or is it a lot more difficult than that?

B

Billdog

You might very well need all the (PC) system contend except API drivers and netcode. Maybe you can still use the Mac .u files. I don't have a Mac, so it is nothing more than a guess.

M

MaCmAnIaK

Im sure It Is much more complicated than just switching files from 1 os the the other. Other wise our
good friends at www.westlakeinteractive.com wouldn't of go through so much trouble to make mac
gamers a
special unreal patch every time there is an update. You might try asking them 4 info.

Let Us Know what becomes of your dilemma.

Good luck
The Mac Macniak
"THINK DIFFERENT OR DON'T THINK AT ALL!"
-MaCrEaLmInToSh-

[This message has been edited by MaCmAnIaK (edited 10-23-1999).]

[This message has been edited by MaCmAnIaK (edited 10-23-1999).]