Take control of bots!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UraniumRabbit

Aug 21, 2001
Visit site
Hi,

I don't know if anyone has suggested this, but it would be great if a dead player (ghost) could take control of any living bot soldier. That would make bot play more interesting and not force players to sit around if only bots are left (and you don't want to have to vote to reset). Perhaps if a ghost is viewing from a bot's perspective they could hit USE key to possess the body.

&

"Sp!ke"

I think you are just to lazy to just vote reset.....

Khutan

Always in a vicious circle....
Jul 25, 2001
Merseyside, UK
www.planetunreal.com
I was thinking about doing a little mutator for this (in a few weeks time - I've got a Uni project to fail first :D) complete with your view rising up out of your corpse and zooming across the map into the body of a comrade bot (kind of like messiah). I use Captain Pathetico's Impatience mutator with all of my offline playing (Why would I want to sit around and wait for the bots?) so I thought this would be a nifty upgrade to that...(offline only obviously) dunno how difficult it would be, I haven't really thought about it that much yet ;)

&

"Sp!ke"

Ok , thought I through it ,its really a good idea....