# of Posts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ripper069

Feb 8, 2000
Visit site
Vortex don't say that, people will be posting the same message 50 times just to get there..... /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

NOOOOOO........TO MUCH SPAM lol /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

"Where Ever You Go, There You Are" Thunderdome

S

Stallion

LOL guys /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Just to clear up a possible misinterpritation. When you hit 1500 posts, you turn into [yourname]-like, its not hardcoded to "Rooster", he's just the only one with > 1500 posts /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

And let me know if anyone spams excessively, three or four duplicate posts here and there isn't a problem, but if it gets into the double digits, just mail me /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Chris «Stallion» Lambert
clambert@gamespy.com
ModCentral/PlanetUnreal

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Aww...I kinda liked it. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Oh.. when I hit 2000.. I have a special request if you would Stallion - I'll email you about it. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

"I never learned from a man who agreed with me." ~ Robert A. Heinlein
nguid:453406

Mute

All you have to do is smile!
Hey stallion... can you whip up a perl script or something that can give you the following info?

It would really be cool to see the actual listing of top 50 posters and their #s, and the oldest 'active' posters (a post in the past week maybe?).

I think it would give some of us some bragging rights *grin*.

bullet2.gif

Mute|PuF: Rumormonger for hire.