Question about BetterSniperRifle tutorial

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lofantasy

Sep 21, 2001
Georgia
Visit site
greets, ive been trying to use the BetterSniperRifle tutorial for a while. but i cant seem to get it to load in the game. it compiles fine, its in the .INT file. an everything seems to be right. but it wont or doesnt say any of the broadcast messages. any ideas on what i am doin wrong?

Object=(Name=MyPackage.BetterSnipperRifle,Class=Class,MetaClass=Botpack.TournamentWeapon,Description="BetterSniperRifle")

Papapishu

我是康
Jun 18, 2001
void
www.vovoid.com
have you tried summoning it directly
like: summon MyPackage.BetterSnipperRifle

Are you sure you want to use the name "MyPackage"?

Is .BetterSnipperRifle a reference to the weapon?

lofantasy

Sep 21, 2001
Georgia
Visit site
i havnt tryed doin it directly yet. an the BetterSnipperRiffle is a modification to the normal sniper riffle (aka, betterSnipperRiffle extends SniperRiffle) an right now its gonna be MyPackage..its just for learning..im not gonna release this stuff