DM-1on1-Epitow

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

milb

****** from Teen Arts
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
www.milb-maps.net
HM, I was bored the last days so I've build this. It's actually a rebuild of an old map. But I thought that I have to do something Hourences new Package, so I changed the floorplan a little bit, and thats the result.

milb

****** from Teen Arts
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
www.milb-maps.net
You only need to find my homepage. But btw. it's not www.milb.de.vu maybe this addi stil works, but since a half year it's www.milb-maps.net

The map is very small again, and it's a beta!

P.S. You need the Hour-Pitores Tex Package, coz I'm to dumb to put all tex in myLevel before I upload my maps!^^
P.P.S. I need to update my sig!

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... don't forget to MyLevel all you need prior to releasing this as final :) . I'm not to keen on the comments (earlier) on the UP tread about the lighting, but oh well.....