Am I the only one here...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
I think those of you who do not feel anything over this (anger, sadness, etc.) are just short-sighted.

While my statement may offend you, I say it only to express my opinion, not to offend.

These terrorist acts bother me because I can imagine the sorrow of the children who have lost a parent, the wives who have lost husbands, or the husbands who have lost wives. I imagine how I would feel if one of my family members were killed because of a terrorist act. I empathize with the people who are victims because I can imagine their grief.

I'm also outraged because I love the country I live in. I respect this great nation.

If you do not feel anything over this you lack the ability to put yourself in the shoes of the victims. You lack foresight to see that this could one day happen to you or your loved ones, that you should care as much about your neighbor as you care about your family (or yourself).

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
1) I am not surprised.

2) I feel no different than I normally do knowing that over 122,000 people starve to death every day. Probably the number of dead in this attack isn't even 3% of that number.

SGT.Peelover

Feuer Frei .... BANG! BANG!
Apr 16, 2001
Bayarea, CAlifornia
Visit site
I am pissed at how the Terrorist have shattered the America's sense of secuirity!! Time to show all terrorist what happens when you fuk with the best and their friends!

Plz dont be ignorant and blame all islamics. Just shows you wont a dumbass you are.

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
Pity is the emotion of weakness. Do not feel pity for those who died. That leads to inaction. Do not feel sadness for them. That does nothing. Hatred is the most virtuous emotion. It leads to action. You must never love your side, you must hate the opposition.

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
Rouge...shut....UP. thats all I'm gonna say...I could go on..but I'm not. Just shut up. Youve posted that 1000 times already..we get it. Shut UP.