M67 Frag Grenade

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Is the grenade going to be updated in v2.8, or is the present skin the final one? I'm just wondering because you guys said that every weapon except the AT4 was going to be replaced.

-Keiichi

------------------
If the past is an idea that can only occur in the here-and-now, and the future is also just a concept happening strictly in the present, is there really a past and future? Or just a continuum of present moments?

red0006

Dont shoot, Im a civilian >:)
Apr 11, 2000
Ireland
Visit site
On the subject of grenades, would it be possible for a smoke grenade to be introduced, for smoke screens etc. I know this is a weapons suggestion (sorry /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ) but I'd love to abush people in a smoke screen.

------------------
"I feel I'm gettin' weaker, while Charlie's gettin' stronger in the jungle"

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
I'm going to try an idea I have for smoke grenades, if it works OK you might have smoke grenades in Inf just yet.

------------------
Chris Robbers
Infiltration Programmer

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Couldn't you do the smoke effects as some sort of translucent sprite effect like the explosions, and just create many random smoke patterns? They'd all essential cloud your view while only needing to render a one sided texture.

Or something.

Yiah, TOOMA again.