A few suggestions, some bugs, and a few more notes.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
S

Sneechy

* When I start an INF-CTF game, UT gets all excited and keeps spawning new bots, while at the same time removing them, never starting the game.

* When you are standing and you walk into a wall which makes you crouch (because it's a sloped wall), and then move back again, you remain crouched and cannot stand up until you go prone first (I've had this problem in Deck16).

* I really like your gun-moving while not view-moving aiming kinda thing, can't explain it, but it feels great.

* Reskin the MP5 (the model that other players see when you carry it), because it sucks.

* Let's say I got an MP5 and an M16 in my backpack. I play a round and I end the round (alive) carrying the M16. Now when the next round starts, I respawn with the MP5 in my hands, instead of the M16, I hate that..

* Make the menu buttons readable for 640x480 users. Be nice.

I'll let ya know as soon as I find anything else. Keep up the good work !