Looking for an anti-camp mod/mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rokk

Jan 23, 2010
Hello,

I'm looking for an Unreal Tournament anti-camp mod, but I can't find any. Only for Unreal Tournament 2003/2004 and Unreal Tournament 3. But not for UT99.

I don't want any other forced stuff in it, like modified weapons or something. I just want an anti-camp mutator.

Does anyone know about one?

Glider of chaos

Ready 2 Fight !
Jan 25, 2004
Russia, St-Petersburg
There were couple of mutators that were supposed to be anti-camper. Some of those gave away the position of a player that didn't move for some time, some were dealing damage instead.

But anyway, my impression was that they all were totally useless. People prone to camping were just adjusting their behavior slightly so it won't trigger camp mods or they just didn't care - lots of camping spots provide enough tactical advantage for them not to care if everyone else knows their location.