UE3 - UT3 Experienced Coder Seeking UT3 MSU Team

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

whitfield

Mar 6, 2008
Hello,

I have been out of game development for too long now. I would really like to jump back into things and onto a team or group of people competing in the Make Something Unreal Contest.

I would highly prefer working on a team that is US-based as conflicting timezones is something I'd rather not deal with.

A while back I worked on and completed two mutators for UT3. You can view the video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9qJRux5TrY

I have done further work with Unreal which entails a versatile third person camera, some material/kismet editing and some animation scripting amongst other things.

I am looking for some serious collaboration on something that is capable of winning various MSU categories.

----------------------------------------

Please email me at whitfieldemail@gmail.com with information about your ideas, visions, team, experience, background, etc.

I look forward to getting back in the swing of things. :)

-whitfield