USkaarj2k4 News Update “Rocket Turret Pictures available”

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

barnEbiss

Jul 8, 2001
uskaarj.beyondunreal.com
UPDATE:
I said we would have the new turret pictures ready soon, and I kept my promise :)
Tonight I am proud to present the human base Anti-Air turret, done by our L337 modeler/skinner Polycron :D This baby is animated with full animations and ingame :D

So what are you waiting for check out the mods image page for the full pictures.

We have been very busy and I hope to soon have for you all to see the first glimpse of the humans base turrets and I am just waiting on Polycron to get me the pics :)
Also I have just been interviewed by Crash over at Unreal-Universe.de about the mod and he has just posted the interview so check it out

Interview

Stay posted for the latest news and the upcoming pics of the humans base turret.

Other news
Battlefield Vietnam

Last Saturday I went to the mall to do some shopping and while I was there I picked up a copy of battlefield Vietnam at CC from what I have tried so far it seems to be a good game but will need more testing to make a final verdict.

barnEbiss