WOW, i've been wating for this kind of mod for a long time!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sllik

Feb 17, 2004
You just got yourself a fan. I really love the idea of converting an FPS game into a Strategy game. I just can't wait for a beta to come out. BTW I'm one of the founders of http://www.modnmod.com so if you guys need anything just tell me.

BTW, i wanted to ask if you are planing to port to UT2004. Would seem logical, while you're not too far into the development.

maniac12ca

May 2, 2002
Visit site
sllik said:
You just got yourself a fan. I really love the idea of converting an FPS game into a Strategy game. I just can't wait for a beta to come out. BTW I'm one of the founders of http://www.modnmod.com so if you guys need anything just tell me.

BTW, i wanted to ask if you are planing to port to UT2004. Would seem logical, while you're not too far into the development.

I suggest trying the UT version. May be hard to find a server though :)

barnEbiss

Jul 8, 2001
uskaarj.beyondunreal.com
Glad to hear we have a new fan :)
Right now we are doing ok but when it is time we will need a server to test things out on so if you want to help us with that just let me know ;)

Will we be seeing you around the forums more??

sllik

Feb 17, 2004
Sure, we could probobly help you out. Just out of interest i wanted to know if you guys are planing to port to UT2k4?

Pimp Panther

Mar 23, 2004
Yea new fans always kickass ;)
Gotta love the strategy fps games..hehehe...C&C Renegade wasn't too bad.
Anyway yea...I know you barEbiss, you come to our channel now and then..

Anyway..keep up the great work I'll download the UT version of the mod.

And yea... we at Mod N Mod can help out with anything you want..that's what we do :)

Last edited:

FyreBall Starr

Xan's got nothing on this.
Feb 28, 2004
im a new fan too...
looks like a good mod
1 thing though, in USkaarj1,i cant start game even if everyone is ready and i click the start game button? pls help so i can be a better fan of ur mod

sllik

Feb 17, 2004
barnEbiss , are you like avoding the question???? ARE YOU GUYS PLANNING TO PORT TO UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 ???????????

StardogChampion

Dec 18, 2003
How haven't i heard about this mod until now? I just visited beyondunreal.com and there was an interview with one of you guys. This is looking like a cool mod!

I saw your lightmapped models, i need to learn how to do that so i can make an entire UT level out of static meshes.

Quex

May 6, 2004
Hi guys! I'm from germany an very iterested in your mod. It's really great work, what you do and i hope it will sonn be public. Hope you join the "Make something Unreal" Contest an perhaps win the engine, so you can bring the mod to a commercial game, i would buy it. It looks really fantastic (better then C&C Generals i think :)). So keep on working and bring it to an end ;).

Oh and please forgive me my not so good english.

barnEbiss

Jul 8, 2001
uskaarj.beyondunreal.com
Thanks and welcome to the forum :)
it is always good to have new people dropping by to let us know how much they like the work we are doing on the mod :)

will you be posting here on the forum often??

Pimp Panther

Mar 23, 2004
I post whenever I remember I have a login..I'm regged on so many forums I forget to visit most of them...right now though I'm mostly on the projectbounce.com forums and that's all...and just IRCing all the time.

Quex

May 6, 2004
I'll try so. But at the moment there aren't many new posts. Most of them written in april or later (only these thread an 2 or 3 other are newer). But i'll look, perhaps not every day but every third day :D, and post s.th. when there are new post i can answer on. I think when the mod is out in the first final / public release there will be more people comming to these forum, i hope so because how i said it's great work the team do.

EDIT: Is it ok, when i take the URL of the Mainpage (http://uskaarj.beyondunreal.com/) as signatures (oh god, don't know how to write correct :D) in other forums?

Last edited:

>X<

May 21, 2004
Congrats to USkaarj

You know have another new fan :D

I can't Wait till the final UT2004 Version is out

Keep it up :D

Quex

May 6, 2004
Hope it will come out in next time. I was on Lan yesteray and we all there like strategy games like C&C Generals. But there aren't any other games like Generals. Most Games deal with fantasy and so on. Well, we start to play but after 50 min. it suddenly crashed (encountered an seriuos error...). So we tried it again. And yeah it crashed again allthough we all had version 1.02. Then we treid with version 1.0 but you know it crashed. So i really really hope uskaarj will come out in next time so we can play it on our next Lan and not this everytime crashing Generals. Because Uskaarj looks like a C&C Title. Perfect graphic, nice units and buildings...i think it will be great to play