Picture under name

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

maor

TINGTOINK!
Mar 7, 2001
Angeles City, Pampanga
Visit site
First save an image (your picture). Remeber the directory....

Go to Edit Profile..(scroll down-you'll see), then click on edit options....from there you could change your profile likewise insert a picture of yours from the avatar options...just browse from were your picture is saved...

there you are....

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
What should I use? Maybe a pic of a case of rotten milk, hence the name 'ilk'. Or maybe,...... I don't know. I'll think of somethin'. But you can count on it being funny, unlike say, a case of rotten milk. I don't know where that idea came from to begin with.

Fuzzpilz

klkk
Jun 28, 2000
:noitacoL
I'm sure you can use animated gifs as avatar (since you can use gifs, you can use animated gifs too).

Also, I've seen them in use. Don't remember anyone in particular who uses one, though.